Forza Motorsports AGTRC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Motorsports AGTRC
Forza Motorsports AGTRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops

Go down

Do you want a 1 restart rule?

Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops Vote_lcap50%Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops Vote_lcap50%Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops Vote_lcap0%Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops Empty Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Hello and welcome to The Mazda Sprint-100! The 4th race of the season!

Please view your Pi's on this page ---> http://forzawra.webs.com/points-tables

PI is updated//points not updated

Make sure your liveries are ready for the race! Point penalties will be handed out.

FAQ's:

Q: Where do I check my PI to see if I had an adjustment?
A: You would click right here! ----> LINK LINK LINK http://forzawra.webs.com/points-tables

Q: Can I change my build if i didnt get an adjustment?
A: No sir. That would result in a DQ. This will be checked.

Q: Can I change my build between qualification and the race? How about my tune?
A: You may not change your build at any point unless you are given a PI adjustment. And after the next time you qualify/race you are then locked into that build. You can however change your tune at any time.

Q: Why did/didnt I get an get an adjustment?
A: Adjustments are given out based on a few factors. Some of which are left unknown to prevent cheating the system. However, let it be known that all adjustments are built, tested etc. Myself as well as my assistants are forza veterans and we are well aware of what each car brings to the table and at what PI.

Q: Can you explain Rule 2.1.d?
A: Sure. Lets say a driver is 5th in points and he really screws up his qualification and lands himself in 30th. In the interest of competition that driver will be promoted to the last spot in Lobby 1 which is reserved for this case.
---------------------------------------------------------

45 LAPS @ Mazda Laguna Seca (100 miles) - 3 Required Pit stops

Qualification is now open
Qualification closes at 6:00PM(ET) Sunday, August 7th. The last session will start no later than 6:00PM.

Please note that I will be able to qualify on SATURDAY as i have it off but i will be working until 7 on race night. I will make it back in time but anyone who wishes to qualify on friday or sunday must seek out another race official (themiz44, jpnvr4, br warpig)

2. Qualifying
2.1 There will be a 5 lap session with collisions off.
  a) This is for 1 standing lap and 3 flying laps
  b) All drivers will stop on their final lap and wait to cross the finish line so that times may be collected
  c) In the event of having 25 or more competitors on race day, lobby 1 will have at least 16 drivers.
  d) The final spot in each lobby goes to the driver with the most points that missed the top lobby
----------------------------------------------------------

Start Procedure:

The lead driver has from when the final driver comes out of the last turn, until the start/finish line to begin the race. He is to say "green" when he goes. Drivers that are not in his party will have to watch to see the cars in front accelerate at a green flag pace and understand that the green flag as come out. Odds will always be inside, Evens will always be outside. (for Laguna that means Odds on the left!)

Note: Qualification Times will not be revealed until 6:00pm ET before the race.

Last edited by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

https://agtrc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops Empty Re: Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:06 pm

5 more minutes for PI fellas. points tables will go up soon as well.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops Empty Re: Season 1 Race 4 - Mazda Laguna Seca 45 Laps 3 Pit Stops

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:15 pm

PI IS UPDATED

For this week changes were extremely minor. No one was "nerfed" however a handful of drivers lost 1 PI each.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down