Forza Motorsports AGTRC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Motorsports AGTRC
Forza Motorsports AGTRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1 Race 2 - Long Beach Grand Prix

+5
Talibumbum
KikRox268
HCR Grizzly
Retom7
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
9 posters

Go down

Season 1 Race 2 - Long Beach Grand Prix  Empty Season 1 Race 2 - Long Beach Grand Prix

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:15 am

Hello and welcome to grand opening race for the start of the AGTRC!

Please view your Pi's on this page ---> http://forzawra.webs.com/points-tables

POINTS ARE NOT UPDATED, PI IS UPDATED

Make sure your liveries are ready for the race! Point penalties will be handed out.

FAQ's:

Q: Where do I check my PI to see if I had an adjustment?
A: You would click right here! ----> LINK LINK LINK http://forzawra.webs.com/points-tables

Q: Can I change my build if i didnt get an adjustment?
A: No sir. That would result in a DQ. This will be checked.

Q: Can I change my build between qualification and the race? How about my tune?
A: You may not change your build at any point unless you are given a PI adjustment. And after the next time you qualify/race you ar then locked into that build. You can however change your tune at any time.

Q: Why did/didnt I get an get an adjustment?
A: Adjustments are given out based on a few factors. Some of which are left unknown to prevent cheating the system. However, let it be known that all adjustments are built, tested etc. Myself as well as my assistants are forza veterans and we are well aware of what each car brings to the table and at what PI.

Q: Can you explain Rule 2.1.d?
A: Sure. Lets say a driver is 5th in points and he really screws up his qualification and lands himself in 30th. In the interest of competition that driver will be promoted to the last spot in Lobby 1 which is reserved for this case.
---------------------------------------------------------

50 LAPS @ Long Beach (full) - TBD Required Pit stops

Qualification is now open
Qualification closes at 6:00PM(ET) Sunday, JULY 17th.

2. Qualifying
2.1 There will be a 5 lap session with collisions off.
  a) This is for 1 standing lap and 3 flying laps
  b) All drivers will stop on their final lap and wait to cross the finish line so that times may be collected
  c) In the event of having 25 or more competitors on race day, lobby 1 will have at least 16 drivers.
  d) The final spot in each lobby goes to the driver with the most points that missed the top lobby
----------------------------------------------------------

Note: Times will not be revealed until 7:00pm ET before the race.

----------------------------------------------------------
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

https://agtrc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Race 2 - Long Beach Grand Prix  Empty Re: Season 1 Race 2 - Long Beach Grand Prix

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:16 am

PI IS UPDATED. I will be doing the points table after i get home from work. They will be updated 9:00 EST
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Race 2 - Long Beach Grand Prix  Empty Re: Season 1 Race 2 - Long Beach Grand Prix

Post by Retom7 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:07 pm

I don't see my name on the list to know if there are any adjustments for Wk2. I love Long Beach and can't wait for the mess we run into at the fountain! Smile We ran into a little trouble at Long Beach in another series with people cutting across the pit exit lines to go wide into T1 and take some extra speed. Is that going to be allowed or off limits? I don't run those lines, but if it means a significant time difference to keep up with those who do, I will.

Retom7

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibumbum Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:34 pm

Retom7 wrote:I don't see my name on the list to know if there are any adjustments for Wk2. I love Long Beach and can't wait for the mess we run into at the fountain! Smile We ran into a little trouble at Long Beach in another series with people cutting across the pit exit lines to go wide into T1 and take some extra speed. Is that going to be allowed or off limits? I don't run those lines, but if it means a significant time difference to keep up with those who do, I will.

I stick to the racingetiquette. Stay within the lines (2wheels) and only leave to avoid accidents.

Talibumbum

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Grizzly Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:04 pm

So quick question Sainted, is there any way you can make the points table a little more.. well... professional in regards to the names? I know you know everyone who has signed up and is running, but many of these people are new faces to many of us; having their name be their exact gamertag would be helpful. Also it would make getting ahold of anyone easier too in case we needed to talk with someone. In my case, its more I would like to know who I am competing against and I can cross check those names if I see someone in a race and know I have to make a position push or something along those lines. If you can thanks.

HCR Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:34 pm

My name isn't even on the list... Sad Sad Sad

KikRox268

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Talibumbum wrote:
Retom7 wrote:I don't see my name on the list to know if there are any adjustments for Wk2. I love Long Beach and can't wait for the mess we run into at the fountain! Smile We ran into a little trouble at Long Beach in another series with people cutting across the pit exit lines to go wide into T1 and take some extra speed. Is that going to be allowed or off limits? I don't run those lines, but if it means a significant time difference to keep up with those who do, I will.

I stick to the racingetiquette. Stay within the lines (2wheels) and only leave to avoid accidents.

Hmm i updated the points table but I will check to see if it for some reason didnt update correctly.

I will clarify lines on the post as well but yes, running into the pit exit will count as corner cutting. To be even clearer because of the nature of the exit i would prefer to not even see 2 tires off there. You cant run someone off the road to take a line that isnt legal anyways. For this i will say that i dont want to see two wheels PAST the line. On the line is okay however.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:42 pm

HCR Grizzly wrote:So quick question Sainted, is there any way you can make the points table a little more.. well... professional in regards to the names? I know you know everyone who has signed up and is running, but many of these people are new faces to many of us; having their name be their exact gamertag would be helpful. Also it would make getting ahold of anyone easier too in case we needed to talk with someone. In my case, its more I would like to know who I am competing against and I can cross check those names if I see someone in a race and know I have to make a position push or something along those lines. If you can thanks.

Absolutely, the trouble is that some people signed up with their forum name as something OTHER than their gamertag and its quite annoying. I will update the names to gamertags once i update the points part of the table.

Also once again to the drivers that dont see their names at all, i will check to see why that is... i certainly updated the PIs and made sure every driver was on there.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:45 pm

hmmm retom you are on the list on my end....? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibumbum Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:17 am

Admin - Saintedplacebo4 wrote:
Also once again to the drivers that dont see their names at all, i will check to see why that is... i certainly updated the PIs and made sure every driver was on there.

Can you or someone else who can see the list put a screenshot in this thread for everyone who can't see?. I don't have to much time adjusting the build

Talibumbum

Back to top Go down

Post by Retom7 Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:38 am

I see a Retro with no PI listed next to my name and Recon with 735pi. I don't know everyone in the series, so perhaps just a typo on one of those? Otherwise, I don't see my name. I checked on phone and IE at work, and neither shows different. I am clicking the link at the top of this thread.

Retom7

Back to top Go down

Post by BasicBlaq Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Where are the PI adjustments? I don't see my name on the list so should I assume my PI stays the same?

BasicBlaq

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:23 pm

What i see is this Season 1 Race 2 - Long Beach Grand Prix  Pi10

I am currently updating the points, but there is a slight delay between when i submit my update to when it reset so everyone can see.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibumbum Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:24 pm

Admin - Saintedplacebo4 wrote:What i see is this Season 1 Race 2 - Long Beach Grand Prix  Pi10

I am currently updating the points, but there is a slight delay between when i submit my update to when it reset so everyone can see.

Couldn't see that but now it works

Talibumbum

Back to top Go down

Post by jpnvr4 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:22 pm

Now online to qualify anybody that would like to qualify. Also run laps.

jpnvr4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Cheers for that one, it was enjoyable! Normally Long Beach is torture but that was a good challenge, I made a few mistakes and hit a couple of walls but it was alright. A few lap traffic issues but that's more down to the track being difficult with no room.

HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by jpnvr4 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:29 am

Well I must say the event turned out to be even better than last week despite my ending position. MotorHead ended up running away with it again even after complaining about a loss of 3 PI. the race was close in areas and intense for the most part ( the way racing should be) and there was also some bumps and bruises at the end of the race.

Anyone that wants to to watch it from my view can watch it on my twitch page.

https://secure.twitch.tv/jpnvr4/v/78618686

jpnvr4

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Roca Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:37 am

I thought it was great overall. Won't be here next week as I'm going to NC and not sure about the following as in coming home from NC. But I also streamed at Roca1997. Sorry don't have a link Smile

NSA Roca

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:49 pm

The schedule has an off week as i had gotten tickets a few months ago for limerock. you arent missing a thing, Roca
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:55 pm

HCR Motorhead wrote:Cheers for that one, it was enjoyable! Normally Long Beach is torture but that was a good challenge, I made a few mistakes and hit a couple of walls but it was alright. A few lap traffic issues but that's more down to the track being difficult with no room.

I appreciate that despite your concerns about the "nerf" that you decided to join us and found an enjoyable race. Have faith in the way the series' adjustment system is going to be carried out. I might not be as fast on here as forza 4, but i still have an excellent grasp of whats what on forza. i will post race results and i will try to fix whatever that weird pop up thing is on the server side by contacting support.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Roca Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:16 am

Oh cool, that's awesome Justin. Enjoy, it all depends on how tired I am that Sunday bc before the race I'll be driving for roughly 15 or so hours since I'm taking the dog and will have to stop more

NSA Roca

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:43 pm

I have updated:
DRIVER POINTS
TEAM POINTS
MANU POINTS

I have NOT updated:
PI
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:12 pm

Official Race Review:

Please understand that all of these reviews are carried out by 2 stewards and that none of the resulting penalties or reports themselves are personal in nature. It is all strictly business. If you were involved in an incident and I was not made aware of said incident please post in the forums in the incident review page.

Turn 1 lap 1: BasicBlac comes into the corner overly aggressive and rearends ForstSC400. Forst tries to keep the car under control and gets sideways. Basic doesnt check up and hits Forst a second time spinning him back into the traffic trying to avoid the incident causing a massive pile up. The entire incident was caused by an over aggressive lap 1 turn 1 move. This series specifically is avoiding lap 1 restarts due to accidents and is emphasizing penalization as a deterrent rather than restarts as an encouragement to give a bad move a shot. We feel this penalty sets the tone for the season. - 60 second time penalty

Late in the replay (around 23 minute mark) - Going into the final right hander before the left-right hairpin, Gargos makes contact with JPNVR4 and that contact puts Jpn into the tire barricade and spun the wrong way. While the contact itself wasnt very hard, the nature of it is reason for a penalty. There was room to give and coming over into another car causing it to spin is something to be avoided. - 15 second time penalty

Early in the race - The same corner as the aforementioned incident - Retom comes in hot behind Warpig and rearends him. He locks up trying to avoid hitting Basic and for the most part does. Retom then slows and cuts inside at a dangerous spot and angle causing NSA Roca to rearend him as he had no where to go mid corner. This incident is a combination of a miscalculation going into a corner and a lack of safety on re-entry disrupting the race. - 30 second penalty.

Notes:

Koukibear taking himself out via the wall was a racing incident that collected Blakey. We did see it. We are aware of it

Grizzly taking himself out via a different wall was also a racing incident even though it collected Sainted. Also aware of such contact.

Driver to driver contact, especially rear end collisions will almost always be viewed harsher than an incident following contact with a wall in error. But please have control of your car at all times.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Please inform when PI is updated so I know of I'm "safe" or not lol!

HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:49 pm

You are "safe". i said at the start that i wasn't going to whack people continuously unless it was absolutely needed. The 4 guys that should have been up there with you ran into trouble and you kept your nose clean. Grizzly and solar had incidences and still ran strong, jpn and blakey had a chance but they both got destroyed in accidents too. Very few adjustments were made up to this point at the upper echelon of the field. Most of them came through for the rear of the field to keep the train of cars from being as broken during the race. I am confident you will have your work cut out for you this week as it stands.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down