Forza Motorsports AGTRC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Motorsports AGTRC
Forza Motorsports AGTRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP WANTED (MULTIPLE POSITIONS)

2 posters

Go down

HELP WANTED (MULTIPLE POSITIONS) Empty HELP WANTED (MULTIPLE POSITIONS)

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:48 am

Series Photographer: We are currently looking for a voluntary series photographer to snap shots from the replays of our events. Any help would be appreciated, PM me via the forums if you are interested.

Series Reporter: In the past the series had a gentleman go around and put together post race reports from drivers. He would ask questions and conduct interviews and keep things just a little bit more interesting and a bit more sim. If this is something you are interested in please send me a PM.

General Assistant: Myself and Sovereign would like to ask for an extra set of hands and eyes to help us dot our i's and cross our t's. This person would be responsible for double checking the points totals, assisting in decisions involving replay reviews, and assisting is helping drivers who need to get in contact with an official for any reason.

None of these positions require that you race in the series. If you happen to have a conflicting schedule but would still like to be a part of the website and the series that it runs you are more than welcome to come aboard and help in the administration. We only ask that you be qualified to a reasonable degree for the help you are offering IE: If Yuu tAlk Liek diss n33d nawt apli.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

https://agtrc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HELP WANTED (MULTIPLE POSITIONS) Empty Re: HELP WANTED (MULTIPLE POSITIONS)

Post by jpnvr4 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:37 am

If you need help in any way I will try in any way i can.

jpnvr4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:43 pm

Oh hey jp, you got your account to work finally. Awesome! Anyways, i will talk to you later tonight or tomorrow on xbox about some help i would like from you since you are offering.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

https://agtrc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum