Forza Motorsports AGTRC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forza Motorsports AGTRC
Forza Motorsports AGTRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1 Race 1 - Daytona Sports Car Circuit - Night 7/10/2016 (WERE BACK UP AND RUNNING!)

+5
Talibumbum
xblahzayx
BasicBlaq
hcr colonel
Forstsc400
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Season 1 Race 1 - Daytona Sports Car Circuit - Night 7/10/2016 (WERE BACK UP AND RUNNING!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 1 Race 1 - Daytona Sports Car Circuit - Night 7/10/2016 (WERE BACK UP AND RUNNING!)

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:22 am

You didn't lose 3 pi from this race. You lost 3 pi from the road America and limerock exhibition. You were 14 seconds ahead in 20 laps. You also set the best lap by nearly a second at limerock. Do I need to list more imperial data showing that you were leagues ahead of the field? 3 pi is conservative and modest an adjustment as ever.
Also. You neglected to read the post and get your proper pi for Daytona. You should have ran 717 at Daytona. And a final point I would like to make is that 3 pi in the caddy will not take away 14 seconds over the course of 50 laps.

Regardless.
We are choosing to have leniency for the rulings for this first race. There will be a time penalty assessed for running the incorrect pi. This will be on the official results and race review.
All pi adjustments will be updated when the next race thread is opened.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

https://agtrc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Race 1 - Daytona Sports Car Circuit - Night 7/10/2016 (WERE BACK UP AND RUNNING!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 1 Race 1 - Daytona Sports Car Circuit - Night 7/10/2016 (WERE BACK UP AND RUNNING!)

Post by HCR Motorhead Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:58 am

We might have to hammer this out in a party chat soon perhaps.

I guess my Daytona result is under threat then :/

HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:37 am

If you would like than sure. I will be online after work today.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xblahzayx Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Her motor head while I haven't met you I'll say this.. be patient in another similar to this we had guy that stayed at base pi and some with ungodly low pi due to the fact that they were just he'll of a good drivers. Seeing that you have been hit with a pi decrease be a little patient the field will balance it's self out.Like jpn said don't take it personal it's actually shows that your a fast guy.

xblahzayx

Back to top Go down

Post by xblahzayx Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Should have said hey motor head lol typo sorry

xblahzayx

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:48 pm

I see the results and whilst there's nothing I can do about it now I'm still understandably pissed. Only my team mates are keeping me in this side of the door, so you owe them something for that. I appreciate what you tried to do for the penalty to not DQ me but I'd like to see the data, could it suggest I'd have lost with 717 PI?

Also, in all my experience of racing, you cannot rely on people to read forums daily! I've spent the best part of 4 years hosting and reminding people if their build is wrong or that they're not in the right player bucket. I didn't hear a peep from any admin or marshal, or I would have complied there and then, sacking the necessary PI...and probably losing lol!

At least Miz got what he wanted: me getting killed off lol! lol! lol! lol!

HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Saintedplacebo4 Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:08 am

Miz, nor anyone else for that matter has anything to do with you and your mistake. Everyone had their PIs in order but you. Take responsibility for your mistake and keep things rolling. If you had ran your correct PI you could have finished better than +30 seconds. Your PI being correct at race time is your responsibility. I do not need to remind you as we are about to kick things off. If you race with it incorrect that is on you and it will be penalized following the race. Make sure your ducks are in a row. Im not here to baby anyone. If a team didnt weigh the correct amount on a scale after the race during scrutineer and it turns out they forgot to put in their lead ballast that is not the marshals fault they forgot.
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin - Saintedplacebo4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum